Join Us At The JEOL Technical Seminar
Time: 9AM to Noon
Date: Sunday, March 8th
List of Speakers:
- Dr. Roberto Gil – Carnegie Mellon University
- Presentation Title: The State-of-the-Art of CASE-3D: Application of Multi-NMR Parameters (Isotropic and Anisotropic) Fitting to Determine Configuration/Conformation of Small Molecules
- Dr. Yusuke Nishiyama from Riken & JEOL
- Presentation Title: Electron and NMR Crystallography: application to pharmaceuticals
- Dr. Manuel Perez – JEOL (U.K.) LTD.
- Presentation Title: JASON: what, who and when
- Dr. Vadim Zorin – JEOL (U.K.) LTD.
- Presentation Title: Jason: software architecture and technical aspects
- Dr. David Williamson – JEOL (U.K.) LTD.
- Presentation Title: The Right Moments for Multiplet Analysis
- Dr. Evgeny Tischenko – JEOL USA, Inc.
- Presentation Title: Nice things: pulse shaping utilities in DELTA
- Mr. Timothy Bergeron – JEOL USA, Inc.
- Presentation Title: Delta Tips: Helpful Tools and Features for Acquisition and Processing
JEOL is a leading global supplier of NMR and mass spec spectrometers, electron microscopes, and ion beam instruments.
"This has been by far the best customer service I’ve ever experienced with any vendor, and it makes a big difference. JEOL has helped at every stage from instrument evaluation, to purchase, to installation and beyond."
Visit our Hospitality SuiteEvery year JEOL is excited to offer our hospitality suite - and also with refreshments and games.
Place: Key Ballroom 9
Days: Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday
Time: 7:00pm - 11:00pm.
Consider also Registering for our Technical Seminar - See Below
JEOL USA, Inc. | 11 Dearborn Road | Peabody, MA 01960